[nagdu] Guide dog injured on escalator

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 18 16:17:50 UTC 2009

Those are exactly the moving sidewalks I was thinking of!  That airport is
chock full of them.  Now I can see how your arm technique would work there,
since you need a clue other than sound.

Funny how scary something can be in imagination, when it turns out to be
really simple in reality.  Now, if I'm ever hustling through SLC to make an
impossible connecting flight, I won't have to take time to figure out how to
handle the things.

Tami Smith-Kinney