[nagdu] New Job --Dog Biscuits At Work?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Nov 22 14:12:11 UTC 2009

My Ben gets a cup of food at 5:45 A.M., and another cup at 7:00 P.M.
That's all he needs, and it keeps his weight good.  Of course, he thinks
he should have more, but I know better.

Congrats Steve J on keeping your dogs in good shape.  I do the same for
Ben and old Echo.  Echo is fourteen and a half, and still bounces around.
She's within a pound or two of the weight she was when I got her, all
those years ago.

I'd be leery of milkbones, myself.  They give Echo the runs big time.  Of
course, results may vary.
Tracy