[nagdu] Toys and Words

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Sep 15 11:49:53 UTC 2009

I let my dogs play with tennis balls.  We don't really have space to play
Frisbee, but I bet they would love it if we did.  I haven't found it to be a
problem.  We live about a block from a park that has tennis courts.  When we
walk by there Monty will look, but he has never tried to pull that way, stop
or anything inappropriate.

I feel like there are rules and there are conditions in which the rules are
applicable.  I let my dogs do all sorts of things at home or on leash that
they aren't allowed in harness.  They learn the difference.

JMHO
Julie