[nagdu] Matching was Re: PBS program link

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 20:40:44 UTC 2010

The Seeing Eye does this as well, along with sending the home
interview and other related paperwork to your future trainer about 2
weeks before you arrive. So by the time you meet the trainer upon
arriving to the school, they might already have some basics down about
your lifestyle and preferences and can fill in the gaps on the juno
walks and other times leading up to dog day.

Wayne