[nagdu] Sniffing

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 18 22:55:15 UTC 2010

Ah! Enlightenment!  I see the concept and see where it could work in some
situations if used properly...  Think I'll stick with what we have now,
though, because that's what we're used to and what we've developed our whole
communications system around.  /smile/

I will definitely keep it mind for a future pup, though!  And may I just
mention that it is really nice to think back on when that would have come in
really handy, then shrug and think, "Nah. No worries."  /grin/  Finally, I'm
getting to where I can just take my guide dog for granted!  Happy good
times.

Tami Smith-Kinney