[nagdu] choosing a school

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 20 19:10:00 UTC 2010

Daniel,
    I believe that another good reason for transferring ownership is to help
create better teams. If someone fears their dog will be removed if they
admit to having issues, they are less likely to get in touch with the school
to ask for help. If we own our dogs and the school cannot take them away
arbitrarily, we are free to admit to the issues we are having without fear
of reprisals!

Fraternally yours,
Marion