[nagdu] Consumer report

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 22:08:25 UTC 2010

If you don't want to say on list it's cool and you can email me off list,
but I am looking into applying to Guiding Eyes for the Blind, The Seeing
Eye, and Guide Dogs for the Blind. What are the things I have to look out
for in these schools? What do you think they have dun good, and what can
they improve on. How are the follow-up services? What was your training like
while you were there?

Thanks
Mark