[nagdu] another reason for having your own harness

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 12:30:53 UTC 2010

Stepper,

Very well said.  I know, if I were still getting program dogs, I would
not be as honest as I am able to be now.  My honesty may come around
to bite me in the butt when I apply to another program when the time
comes, but I have to believe that any program worth their salt will be
open for honest criticism.

Rox and the Herbal HenchHounds:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm
not sure about the universe."-Albert Einstein
http://www.pawpowercreations.com
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl