[nagdu] Why people don't criticize schools

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sat Aug 21 14:48:05 UTC 2010

I also notice that if I say my school does a certain thing, people say their
school does, too, but, that school may not do that thing but somehow people
have to say their school does that, too.

I've had this occur and have asked a couple of times about ways of doing
things that other schools do in training and I then find that their schools
do things a bit differently.

Hope this made sense.  Am trying to be very tactful here.

It's as if people get defensive or something.

Margo andArrow