[nagdu] Canes and dogs

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sat Dec 11 21:27:38 UTC 2010

I always carry a cane with me whenever I travel for the same reasons Marion
gave.  I also use the collapsible canes available from the NFB as they give
more information and are lighter than folding canes and other collapsible
canes.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com