[nagdu] Canes and dogs

James Brown jbrown321 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 12 21:39:05 UTC 2010

 Telescopic canes are nice because they take up hardly any space after they
collapse.  I can put one in my pocket and not even know it is there.

I like to explore new places first with my cane.  That way Jordan doesn't
have to play super guide dog and try and surpass my unreasonable
expectations.  It's not always realistic to do so, but when I can get a
chance, I like to know my surroundings before I put a lot of pressure on my
pup.

For anyone who is interested, I created a new rule inside my email program.
Since we were getting so many messages, I created a NAGDU folder, created a
new rule from tools that sent all the messages from NAGDU to the new folder.
This way I can check my inbox for critical things without using inconvenient
times to go through NAGDU messages.