[nagdu] Legislative Consideration

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 2 21:53:06 UTC 2010

Linda,
    Just to be clear, the DOJ does define "Direct Threat" as "a significant
risk to the health or safety of others". As for "out of control", it is not
the out of control behavior that is focused upon; rather, it is whether or
not the handler takes immediate action to correct the behavior that is cause
for removal of the animal.

Fraternally yours,
Marion