[nagdu] researching programs

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 14 01:43:04 UTC 2010

We used to have a rather flakey member in NH, CFD. He carried a loaded
pistol, and when he was not paying attention to his dog he fell down into a
canal with high concrete walls. This was in the middle of a city. He shot
off his gun until someone heard it, and he got rescued.

He did not park his dog on a leash, but just opened his door and sent the
dog out, and went out calling for him when the dog did not return. He did
not feed the dog properly, or get it proper medical care. Once the police
picked up the dog, saw it was unwell, and took it to a vet. The vet saw that
the dog was not properly cared for and wrote or called Pilot, which
reclaimed it. After that he bought a puppy which he said he was going to
train himself. Shortly after that he moved out of state and I lost track of
him.

All of this is second hand hearsay, and I cannot guarantee it is all
accurate.

Ed Meskys