[nagdu] guide dogs

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:21:38 UTC 2010

Hello Jennifer

My name is Cheryl Echevarria, member of NAGDU here in NY and NYAGDU the New
York State affiliate of NAGDU. I have had my first guide now, we have just
celebrated our 3rd Anniversary, and we are graduates from the Guide Dog
Foundation of Smithtown, which is out by me in Suffolk County, Long Island.

I am also the Treasurer of the Greater Long Island Chapter of the NFB.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574