[nagdu] re sighted guides

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 19 20:21:28 UTC 2010

Wayne,
    What a story I have about this! When I first started dating my ex-wife
we went to a mall. She said, "You don't need to use your cane! Just hold my
hand!" So, I folded up my cane, stuck it in my back pocket and took her
hand! Midway through the mall, something caught her eye. When she turned to
look at it, she ran me into one of those metal signs which came crashing to
the floor and echoed throughout the mall! Needless to say, I took out my
cane, even when she was guiding me! Perhaps, especially when she was guiding
me!

Fraternally yours,
Marion