[nagdu] Get control of that dog

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 00:15:01 UTC 2010

I have had this happen quite a few times. If it's someone I'm not likely to
see again, I simply tell them not to give my dog commands, and leave it at
that. However, if it's someone, like a friend or family member, with whom I
plan to have frequent interactions, I explain in more detail. Some people
are just big on being in control, and don't take a hint very well. I've
found that bluntness is the only way to handle this.

Shannon and Caroline