[nagdu] calling the program was researching programs

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun Feb 21 12:50:46 UTC 2010

Pawpower Creations has a martingale collar that has the adjustment and a
buckle, but I think theirs is all nylon.  It'll work the same, but it won't
have the chain sound.

the one I'm currently using is made by Coastal Pet, I think.  It doesn't
have a buckle and has to go on over the dog's head.

If I have time today I'll poke around on the internet.

Julie