[nagdu] guide dogs

Jennifer L Finley jenniferfinley at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:10:26 UTC 2010

Hi this is Jennifer.  Another thing that I was wondering was, when you go to bed at night, don't you tell the dog to lay in it's bed or put it on tie down?  The reason why I asked this is because my teacher who puts her cat's litter box in a big container, well she also let her guide dog rome around her house at night.  I thought that that was strange, because from what I understand you are supposed to put the dog on tie down or make sure that it is in it's bed.