[nagdu] question about ownership and retirement

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 6 18:06:10 UTC 2010

Hi Daniel.
Glad to hear you got Scout somewhat under control.  I've been wondering
how you were getting on.

Scout sounds sort of like a stereotypical hunting lab, totally energetic.
I believe Jeanine Stanley's first dog was something like that; I seem to
remember her saying it would just spin around in circles, or something
daft like that.

However, I would caution you that none of these dogs have read the "Seeing
Eye dog" books.  A dreadful oversight, IMHO!  They just don't know how
perfect they're supposed to be! <grin>
Tracy