[nagdu] New NAGDU Domain Name

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 13 22:54:47 UTC 2010

Dar,

It is the web address; the NAGDU mailing list is still the same!  Never
fear!

The website for NAGDU, where you can look up information and so forth, is
accessed using something also called a web address.  Or a domain name.  Or a
...  Never mind.  /grin/

That is a separate thing from this e-mail list (or any of the others).

Does that help at all?  It's easy for those of us who know the lingo to toss
it around and then wonder why suddenly nobody understands what we're talking
about.  /grin/  If you really want confusion, sit around and listen to geeks
talking in Acronym! /lol/  That's a lot like listening to teens talking in
Text (OMG! WT*? AYKM?), only worse, because geeks are, you know, geeky.
/lol/

So, to sum up, if you want to look up information on the web site, the new
bit of gibberish you type into the "address bar" on your internet browser
(Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.), is http://www.nagdu.org.

If you are posting to the NAGDU e-mail list (the one we are both posting to
now), don't change a thing!

Is that helpful?  If not, please ask again!  I'm one of those geeky types
who excels at explaining things in the most confusing way possible to other
humans.  /grin/

Good to see you here, BTW.  I was thinking just the other day that I haven't
seen anything from you for awhile.  Hope you're well!  And doggo, too.

Tami Smith-Kinney