[nagdu] EXTERNAL: Puppy raising

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri Jul 30 20:56:27 UTC 2010

well, what will happen when someone sees a dog badly cared for or abused?
I know the answer, the next blind guy they'll see, like me--smile--they'll
tell a whole song and dance to.
I've gotten this every once in a while:
"I see this other blind guy, and he does this and that".
Well, my response is: "Have you talked to them about it?"
Of course, the answer is always and invariably "no".

And since every sighted person has a different opinion of what you're doing
with a dog, their stories are problematic.
By the way, guys, I know these posts sound really testy, but I'm actually a
nice guy, so I hope I'll get to meet all of you and enjoy the debate some
day.

One time, many years ago, a waitress saw me cross the street, Evan, my last
dog, who was a champion at traffic checks, had saved me for some driver who
wasn't paying attention.
>From my point of view, Evan saved me.
>From her point of view, and she told the whole town this: "His dog took him
really close to a car, that dog's badly trained.".
You see my point?

Good to meet you, Nimar, is it?
I haven't seen you on the list before.

Cordially,