[nagdu] Hello from returning member

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun Jun 13 19:20:22 UTC 2010

Welcome back Gail!
I hope you are able to find answers to your questions here.

I'm Julie, the moderator of the list.  I don't know if I was the moderator
when you were on the list before.  It seems like I've been the moderator for
forever, but I think it's been more like 3 or 4 years.  Anyhow I'm currently
working with Monty, who is my owner trained, lab and Boxer mix guide.  We
are still pretty new as a team and working out the intricacies.

KSDS is there in Kansas.  I know they train dogs for all sorts of
disabilities.  Don't know if they'd train a single dog for more than one
disability though.  Wouldn't hurt to check.

Best of luck,
Julie