[nagdu] cane and dog?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 19 22:43:47 UTC 2010

Julie,

Glad to hear it!  Tha tyou kept yourself safe and still managed to do what
you needed to do is the important thing.

Meds suck, so I hope you're able to get off them soon and get back to
normal.  I've been trying out a new on the past couple of weeks to cut down
expenses and tide me over until I can afford to finish up with acupuncture.
Now I remember why I'm willing to pay such a huge percentage of my so-called
budget on treatments that actually do work for fibromyalgia -- even if it
takes forever and is not covered by all insurance plans.  I get to start
acupuncture again next week, and the meds have kept me from going downhill,
despite a minor injury (Daisy-related), so that's a big relief.

I've been working on the fibro for the entire time Mitzi's been with me, so
she has had to go through some difficult phases with a completely
out-of-whack handler.  She sends Monty her condolences.  /grin/  What I've
been amazed by is how well she adjusts to off times and then how well she
adjusts again when I reach a plateau and she can just deal with guiding a
stable, well-balanced human.  Sounds like Monty is doing the same thing.

Glad you're doing better!

Tami Smith-Kinney