[nagdu] The Indomitable Spirit of Ray McGeorge to Live in Our Hearts Forever

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Jun 19 00:21:50 UTC 2010

Hello,
I have known Ray and Dianne for many years.
They would come visit our home in the eighties and nine
We did Christmas shopping together, and Dianne liked how I knitted.
I was making placemats at  the time.
They were a fine couple.
I knew Ray when he got his vision back, and we rode with them down to
Colorado Springs to help a chapter there.
I also saw Ray many times after he was blind again, down town doing
some shopping.
We would meet each other in a store not knowing the other would be there.
We would find a place to visit.
Ray will truly be missed.
ties

--