[nagdu] always taking the dog was guide dogs

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon Mar 8 18:08:13 UTC 2010

Hi All,
I agree with Marion about keeping up cane skills. To allow the skills to
lapse, is to once again limit your own mobility!

Sometimes, I just don't feel like having the dog with me so I use that time
to practise cane skills.  when I bring Landon to the groomer, I bring my
cane so I can go do errands or for a walk while he is being bathed. If the
weather is nice, my groomer is within a few blocks of Balboa Park and I go
swing on the swing set there and watch the skateboarders.

Lyn and Landon