[nagdu] petting-- was guide dogs

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 04:25:17 UTC 2010

Reminds me of something a doctor said to me in one of my many visits
in the past year: "You're dog is looking at me very intently. I'm not
sure if she wants to eat me or play with me." I figure that Gucci, my
German Shepherd guide, was giving him "the look" as well. She's been
great about doing that during these various doctor's visits,
especially when they're hooking up the electrodes on me for the EKG
scans.

Wayne