[nagdu] rejected by the lions club?

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sun May 2 21:33:55 UTC 2010

You can do this. how much does it take initially to get this off the ground
in most instances. I could reach out to my club and ask my president to put
us in touch with rosemary's club to educate them or perhaps find one of the
lions clubs rather then the lionesses if you prefer.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.