[nagdu] rejected by teh lions club?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun May 2 22:52:08 UTC 2010

Jessica,
    though there are some states that have laws restricting access only to
service animals that have been trained by a "recognized" program and
requiring identification/certification, the Americans with Disabilities Act
(ADA) specifically states that no such documentation can be required. Since
the ADA is a Federal law that specifically supercedes (trumps) state laws on
this issue, those states with such oppressive laws cannot enforce them!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala