[nagdu] rejected by teh lions club?

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Mon May 3 17:05:14 UTC 2010

He's fabulous. When he got here, he had no idea even what a leash was.
Over the weekend he has learned to sit, down, heel(this still needs
work) and he's had no accidents. He's very calm and laid back, and
totally ignores our cats. He's already bonded very closely with me.
When I first put the leash on, he bit it, chased it, batted at it,
jumped on it, and so many other things, so I rubbed bitter apple stuff
on his end, and he stopped /lol/. Then he wouldn't walk, he'd just sit
their so I  got my treat bag out, after carrying him for a day and
pulling a muscle in my shoulder, and sat him on one side of the room,
then I backed up 2 steps and called him to me and when he walked, I
gave him the treat, we did that with bigger distances to the other
side of the room, then we turned around and walked back across with no
treats, he has walked every since. My weekend has been exhausting but
I feel wonderful, I feel better physically than I have in a long long
time. Our schedule so far is:
7 AM wake up, go out, feed, water, go out.
7 30 AM small obedience session
7:40 AM to 8:30 play time
8:30 go out
8:45 to 10 nap
10 go out and for a walk
10:45 go out
11:00 to 11:50 small nap
12:00 lunch time
12:30 go out
1:00 to 2:00 nap
2:00 go out, and then for another walk
3:00 go out when we get back
3:15 to 4 obedience and play time
4:00 to 6:00 nap time
6:00 eat water, go out
6 to 7 kinda down time with the family but still on leash practing our
down stay with our toys ot keep us busy
7 go out
7 to 9 in crate play time
9 go out for last time and then I fall into bed
I've been getting up to take him out around once per night, when he
wimpers and this has wroked, he's a very healthy happy boy but he's
not at all hyper.
I am very very pleased.
Jessica