[nagdu] You never know

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Tue May 4 16:58:07 UTC 2010

Tracey, you never know, but I know that people who see us in action and see
our dogs on point are people who will see things differently and remember
that moment for sure. sometimes change comes in the whispers of the day like
those people seeing your dog quiet and on point. Power to the pooch
Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.