[nagdu] You never know

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue May 4 20:50:10 UTC 2010

Well, I tend to think that the best PR we do, and the best public relations
for our dogs is to go out and use them well in our daily lives.

The bigger work of NAGDU collectively and of the NFB is important, too.  But
it's us everyday guide dog users that people see and remember.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney