[nagdu] Room Mate Needed for National Convention

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed May 5 13:28:07 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    Please excuse the cross-posting of this message, as I am sending it to several NFBNET lists. My name is Marion Gwizdala. I serve as the President of the National Association of Guide Dog Users and am a professional musician from Tampa, Florida. I will be attending national convention in Dallas and, due to some family responsibilities, my wife will not be able to join me. I am seeking a male room mate for convention. I will be arriving on Friday, July 2 and tentatively departing on Friday, July 9. If you are willing to share a room, please get in touch with me. My contact information is below my signature.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind