[nagdu] Replacement Dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu May 6 13:06:11 UTC 2010

Ditto what Susan said.
I had to retire a dog young.  He found working in the big city too
stressful.  I tried and tried to help him de-stress, but his work became
unsafe and I had to give up.  I felt like a failure too, but I'd given it
my best try and sometimes you just gotta know when to quit.  And, once he
was retired, he became a much happier dog, and I was much happier with my
new, relaxed dog.
So don't beat yourself up.  You gave it a good try, and it just didn't
work out.  I expect you and your dog will both be happier, in the long
run.
Wishing you all the best.
Tracy