[nagdu] Replacement Dog

fuehrer stacy l precious1205 at charter.net
Fri May 7 00:01:54 UTC 2010

Cheryl, so very sorry to hear about returning your pup.
Yes, my first dog, after 10 months in the field with me, starting
having severe issues.  She would lead me into traffic, would
simply stop for no reason and refused to move unless we went
home, etc.  Trainers from Seeing Eye came to visit us, and, after
the second visit, leaving me with the iinal list of tricks, it
was recommended I return her if any of the last suggestions
didn't work.  Well, none of them did, she continued to relapse,
so back she went.  It was indeed tough, I did feel like I had
failed.  As young as she ", she was evaluated for retraining and
we were hoping we could be united again, but she wanted nothing
to do with work and was retired.  I let Seeing Eye place her with
a new family and sure hope she is doing well.  She'll be 8 this
fall.
Best to you, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.  Do keep us
posted on how training goes.
Stacy and London