[nagdu] Replacement Dog

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Fri May 7 19:30:39 UTC 2010

dear Cheryl,

I can only confirm what all the others have said. Remember that you are not
alone and if you did decide to take this step and return the dog for a new
one I am sure you did your best before it came to it. I am in a similar
situation as we speak having had to retire my dog. I am going for a new one
next week. But I know that it is impossible to be free of doubts. Just leave
them behind as best as you can and very lightly your experiences will help
you be an even better handler for the new pup. Good luck with this. I am
sure it is for the best.

Ioana and retired guide Adrian