[nagdu] what do you feed

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun May 9 21:22:47 UTC 2010

> 1. what is your dogs name
I have two, Monty is the current working guide and Belle was my guide
before.
> 2. age
Monty is 2.5 or so and Belle is 6
> 3. breed
Monty is a lab and Boxer mix.  Belle is most probably a lab and greyhound
mix.
> 4. how long have you had him/her
Monty 1.5 years and Belle 5.5 years or so.
> 5. what do you feed him/her
Currently Flint River Ranch trout and sweet potato formula.
> 6. if program trained did you train any extra tasks or commands if so what
> 7. if owner trained what all did you teach
I teach all the basic stuff, left, right, forward, stop at curbs, go around
obstacles, etc.  Additionally I taught Belle to follow, find an empty seat,
find specific people, find a counter and to find the truck in the parking
lot.  I'm still working on some of those things with Monty.  I haven't
devoted as much time as I did with Belle on those additional tasks.  He does
retrieve the newspaper from the porch though.
> 8. how do you obtain dog food, store, order, etc.
I order it on the internet and it is shipped to my front door.
> 9. what state are you from.
I live in Nebraska.
Julie