[nagdu] what do you feed

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Mon May 10 00:44:16 UTC 2010

1. what is your dogs name Swap, Paws spelled backward
2. age3 as of November 17, 2009
3. breed Yellow Lab/Golden cross
4. how long have you had him/herSince August 8, 2008. I think 8/8/8 is our
lucky number. :)
5. what do you feed him/her Purina Sensitive Systems, Salmon and Rice,
mainly because the other dog in our house is on it and he does very well.
6. if program trained did you train any extra tasks or commands if so what
Oh Gee, where to start. :) I'm still working on having him locate dropped
objects. I don't necessarily want a full retrieve, just pointing to where it
is will work. I've taught him countless things to find, to track my husband
and his dog when in public, to turn and have one side face me then another
for grooming, etc.
7. if owner trained what all did you teach
8. how do you obtain dog food, store, order, etc. The food we use is
available at most local grocery stores.
9. what state are you from. Ohio
Jessica
my answers
Rolo is 4 months old today, and is a black standard poodle. I've had
him for just over a week. I feed natures variety chicken, so far he
knows sit, down, and loose leash walking. I have my food home
delivered by a local company. and I'm in washington.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/jeninems%40wowway.com