[nagdu] what do you feed

Meghan Whalen meghan at n-republic.net
Mon May 10 15:55:51 UTC 2010

1. what is your dogs name
Kirby (guide), Snickers, Mazda and Sprocket (Rat terriers)
2. age
5, born 02/04/2005, 10, 3.5, 1.5
3. breed
German Shepherd, rat terriers
4. how long have you had him/her>
I've had Kirby for about 3 years, and the others since they were puppies
5. what do you feed him/her
California Natural chicken and rice formula, though that is probably
changing, because they were bought out by proctor and gamble.
>> 6. if program trained did you train any extra tasks or commands if so
>> what
Kirby can find open seats, trash cans, bus stops, light poles, escalators,
upstairs, downstairs, elevator buttons, open bathroom stalls, drinking
fountains, sinks and I think I'm forgetting a thing or two.
>> 7. if owner trained what all did you teach
Sprocket has his CGC, all know sit, down, shake, over, hold hands, all
cutish pet dog stuff.
>> 8. how do you obtain dog food, store, order, etc.
There is a pet store about a mile from here.  I walk there with a huge
suitcase and roll food home, usually about 60-80 pounds at a time.
9. what state are you from.
Wisconsin