[nagdu] what do you feed

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon May 10 15:35:11 UTC 2010

> 1. what is your dogs name
Ben, and retired dog Echo.
> 2. age
Ben is 5, born 10/02/04.  Echo just turned 15.
> 3. breed
They are both black labs.
> 4. how long have you had him/her>
I have had Ben almost 4 years, since 9/4/06.  I've had Echo 13 years.
5. what do you feed him/her
I feed Canidae for All Life Stages.  On Sunday morning, Echo gets a can of
Wellness Whitefish and sweet potato instead of kibble.

> 6. if program trained did you train any extra tasks or commands if so what
Probably.  I've taught Ben to find trash cans, specific crosswalks and bus
stops, traffic light poles so I can push the button, stairs, escalators,
and elevators.

> 7. if owner trained what all did you teach
> 8. how do you obtain dog food, store, order, etc.
I get food delivered from a semi-local pet store.  If something goes wrong
with the delivery, my husband makes the long schlepp over there and gets
an emergency supply to tide us over.
> 9. what state are you from.
New Jersey!