[nagdu] any suggestions?

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon May 10 20:13:49 UTC 2010

Lexia eats NATURAL CHOICE Chicken, Rice & Oatmeal.  I think that they may
have something for younger dogs.  It also helps her coat.  Have you tried
dry food wet?  That is, pour hot water on the dry food and let it sit for a
little while?  Not too much water, just enough to cover the food.
Sometimes, at pet stores, they have sample packs of dog food.  Could you
maybe bring a few home and see which one he likes the best?