[nagdu] any suggestions?

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Tue May 11 00:24:20 UTC 2010

ai agree with both Rox'e and Rebecca. Unless there is something
health-related going on, which is keeping him from eating, catering to him
will just make the problem worse. Dogs are pretty good at the survival
thing. If you put the food down, leave it there, and then, after 10 minutes
or so, pick it back up, he'll get the idea that food is to be eaten at set
times, and that it's done without a lot of fuss.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of Women's music? If so, join me each Wednesday evening from 7
until 10 eastern  for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In
Music.
http://mojoradio.us:9090