[nagdu] GOOD IDEA!

Rena Seay ras98r at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 20:28:10 UTC 2010

Love the suitcase idea, will have to remember that one. And yes our pups are super smart.  There are currently three dogs in my family one working guide and two retired guides.  Althought the 13 1/2 yr old doesn't travel much anymore the other two travel constantly.  However, the oldest set the trend in the family that each dog has her own luggage (made her more comfortable that she knew she was getting to go too).  So now when the girls see their bags come out excitment is the name of the game.  The places are almost always varied but they seem not to mind.  They love to travel.  Will have to see how Cadence takes to Camping this summer but otherwise she has been a great traveler.

Blessings
Rena, Nacey, Ronnie and Cadence
Rena A. Seay
Educational Talent Search