[nagdu] Good idea!

Katrin Andberg katrin at maplewooddog.com
Wed May 12 18:23:15 UTC 2010

My way of getting dog food home is I taught one of my other dogs, another
retriever, how to pull a cart!  And he hauls the 2 bags of kibble (about
60#s) or the 6 bags of raw food home from the pet store!  (about a half mile
there and a half mile home).  All I have to do is hold onto his leash and
hitch him to the cart properly.  James guides on the left and Niche heels on
the right slightly behind me so we have enough room to fit onto the
sidewalk.  It totally wears Niche out (which is always a good thing) and he
feels very proud that he gets to help out too.  LOL

Katrin

Katrin Andberg

 <mailto:katrin at maplewooddog.com> katrin at maplewooddog.com