[nagdu] waiting in line

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed May 12 13:40:18 UTC 2010

I would love to teach Monty to wait patiently in line and to move up when
appropriate.  How did those of you who taught this to your dogs do it?  I'm
thinking I would teach follow first, then vary the follow to include pauses
and then longer and longer pauses.  Am I on the right track?

Monty is not a very good follower. *sigh*  He is getting better though.

I really haven't worked on anything totally new in the past 6 months.  We
have been working just on smoothing out the intricacies of working together.
Now that that is well in hand, I think this summer I'll work on adding
additional skills.

Love all the ideas!
Julie