[nagdu] Survey answers

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon May 17 02:05:22 UTC 2010

Hi every one, still catching up,but here are my survey
answers.
1.What is your dog's name   -  Shaman,my current guide and Nala my retired
guide.
2.Age - Shaman is 2 years and 3 months and Nala is 10 years.
3.Breed -  Shaman is a male Belgian Tervuren (shepherd) and Nala is a female
Siberian Husky.               4.How long have you had him/her  - I have had
Shaman for1year and 5 months and Nala 8years.           5.What do you feed
him/her -    Purina  One, Beef and rice.           6.If program trained,did
you train extra tasks or commands.If so,what -  NA       7.If owner
trained,what all did you teach - All the basic guide commands, to sit when
coming to stairs and escalators or drop offs. Also to guide beside my power
wheelchair. To find a seat,garbage can,doors, certain people,elevators, curb
cuts instead of curbs,and to follow  a store clerk. still working on
retrieve.      8.How do you obtain dog food,store,order,ect.  - I have some
one who takes me to Pets Mart every month to get dog food for the entire
month.      9. What state are you from    -   Arizona
Mardi and Shaman and Nala, retired.
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/