[nagdu] what do you feed

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon May 10 14:24:55 UTC 2010

1. what is your dogs name
	Mitzi
2. age
	Four years as of June 14
3. breed
	Poodle
4. how long have you had him/her
	Three and a half years, since January 9, 2007
5. what do you feed him/her
	Natural Balance Duckand Potato
6. if program trained did you train any extra tasks or commands if so what
7. if owner trained what all did you teach
	Basic guide dog commands:  Forward, left, right, halt
	Guide behaviors:  Stop at curb, stairs, go around overheads and
other obstacles, etc.
	Other nifty stuff:  Find (numerous objects/people), follow, show me
(for dropped objects), controlled greet, where's the ...? (I don't know how
this differs from find or show me, but she does), path (which she
distinguishes from sidewalk), side of the road (for when there is no
sidewalk), a few others.  I also have trained her for off leash obedience.
8. how do you obtain dog food, store, order, etc.
	Used to carry it home in backpack; now roomie picks it up in car
9. what state are you from.
	Oregon

Tami Smith-Kinney