[nagdu] Australia: Survey results on dog attacks &publicinterference

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed May 19 15:12:26 UTC 2010

Julie,

That was my first thought, too.  /lol/  I'm lucky with Mitzi because she can
pretty much accept all the attention and admiration then return to good
work.  Most of the time, anyway.  It used to really throw me off, too, but I
guess I've sort of learned to adapt to the everyday, run-of-the-mill
distraction factor.   Still!  There are days.... /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney