[nagdu] Missing Washington Co. Boy Found After5-MileBarefootWalk

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed May 19 17:09:44 UTC 2010

My thoughts too. And couldn't a search and rescue group get involved
when need be? Why would the family want to take on a dog for this task?
Sounds like there is more then just autism at play here. If the kid is
getting out *that* often to require your own search and rescue dog,
there are serious problems
I was also curious, the article said the dog touches the kid and he
walks away. Didn't he do just that though probably not what was
intended? What is the kid supposed to walk away from when the dog
touches him?