[nagdu] Service dog helps control anxiety attacks

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed May 26 04:29:05 UTC 2010

Good article.  Two things that seem wrong, though:
1. Although the dog does not wear any kind of other identification, the tags
should not be necessary.
2. Shouldn't the dog be allowed everywhere?  Are the laws about self-trained
service dogs different from those about self-trained guide dogs?

Nicole