[nagdu] Service dog helps control anxiety attacks

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Wed May 26 12:29:55 UTC 2010

Nicole,
Possibly a third concern if she feels that the dog cannot access these other
places of public accommodation, makes me wonder if they realize that it is
more of an emotional support dog than an actual psychiatric service dog.

It also sounds like the tags that this dog as so-called earned, seem to
indicate that the dog has learned the necessary skills to qualify it as a
psychiatric service animal, which contradicts what I just said.

One other thing, as the description of this dog and what it does, almost
sounds like it has herding instincts?  Anyone know about this breed of dog?
If it is not specifically trained to provide a physical support/function,
then it's so-called credentials may be not so..credible hence the hesitation
to access these other places of public accommodation.    Definitely not
black and white here folks,

JMO,
Steve

JMHO.